NOTE: Customers can only access Lynda.com course content through BCPL’s website and the Lynda.com portal or via the Lynda.com mobile app. You must have a valid library card to access Lynda.com
To log in to BCPL’s Lynda.com
- Using a web browser:
- Visit one of BCPL’s database pages, Databases A to Z or Databases by Subject.
- Select Lynda.com from the list.
- Enter your library card number and library PIN/password when prompted.
- Using the Lynda.com mobile app for Android or Apple/iOS:
- Download the Lynda.com app from the Google PlayStore or AppStore.
- Open the app.
- Select “Already a member?”
- From the top of the screen select the “Organization” tab (not "Individual" tab).
- Ignore the first two fields and in the Web Portal field, type in: bcpl.info. Click on “Log in”.
NOTE: there is no need to input your library card and PIN at this point but if you do, you must compete all 3 fields then click the Login button at the bottom of page.
- Now a log in screen will appear and ask for your library card and PIN. Enter them and click the Log in button.
- A dialog box will pop up and ask, “Open in Lynda.com?”. Select Open.