Last Updated: Aug 30, 2016 Views: 1821
You can return the library's ebooks for a Kindle early. How ...
- Go to www.amazon.com and click Mange Your Kindle
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- In your Kindle Library, click on the Actions dropdown menu next to the book you want to return and choose Return this book.
- Select Yes to return the book.
- After you return the book, it will still show in your Kindle Library because Amazon likes to show you your reading history. To remove it from the list, click Actions again, and choose Delete from library.
The title will remain on your Kindle until you re-sync the Kindle with your Amazon account.
Wake County Public Library, North Carolina offers this brief series of slides showing the steps for returning eBooks http://www.slideshare.net/WakeCountyPublicLibraries/how-to-return-a-kindle-ebook-early You can maximize the screen using the maximize button in the lower right corner of the screen - it's a four-pronged arrow. When you are don watching, press the ESC key or click the same four-pronged arrow to return your screen to normal.