Last Updated: May 26, 2017 Views: 357
As of January 1, 2015, customers who have provided us with a current email address can receive courtesy Reminder Notices 3 days before items become overdue. Reminders notices are sent by email and optional text message only. Phone or mailed notification is not available. NOTE: These courtesy reminder notices should not be solely relied upon as reminders of item due dates. We have no control over email or text once it leaves our system.
To get reminder notices, add or change your email address through the My Account section of our home page
- Login to your account using your library card number without spaces and your password. Unless you changed it, your password is the last four digits of the phone number the library has listed in your account
Forgot your password? You will need to phone (press 3 for Library Accounts) or visit your nearest branch (http://www.bcpl.info/hours-locations/#neighborhood) foR assistance.
- Click on the Contact Information and Preferences button to add or change your email address
- Under Preferences, click box under
Send e-mail reminder notices:
- Finally click the Submit Change Request button at the bottom
- To ensure that you get your email by adding these addresses to your email address book: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer, you can complete the Email Notification Sign Up Form to add an email address and we will add the address to your account.