Last Updated: Jun 09, 2017 Views: 643
A physical BCPL library card** issued by BCPL is needed to set up your RBdigital (formerly called Zinio) downloadable magazine account unless you are inside a BCPL branch. You will not need your library card to use our RBdigital collection after you've set up your BCPL RBdigital account.
**Our electronic library card (PACREG card) does not work with RBdigital. Also, customers with library cards that were not initially issued by BCPL will need to get assistance with signing up for RBdigital at a BCPL branch or must send us a help request at bcpl.libanswers.com.
Find BCPL's RBdigital collection and your BCPL RBdigital account:
- Click the "Digital Library" button on our home page to find the downloadable magazine collection,. This button will take you to our "downloadables" webpage. (http://www.bcpl.info/find-materials/downloadables) Alternate method. Click on Find Materials below the BCPL banner on our home page, then click Digital Audio, eBooks and Movies and you are at the same page.
- Next click "Read Digital Magazines". From here you can create or access your RBdigital account to browse and check out the magazines from our BCPL downloadable magazine collection
- Click Login if you already have a BCPL RBdigital account. Select and check out the magazines you want to download.
- Click "Create New Account" to set up a new RBdigital library account. The page should be self-explanatory and will walk you through how to enter your email address and password to create the account
- Links to get the free RBdigital app for your computer or device will appear on the checkout screen.
The free app is needed for downloading and viewing titles only. You cannot checkout magazines using the app.
Checking Out and Downloading Magazines.
First using your web browser, navigate to the library's RBdigital website, Login to your RBdigital account and check out titles from there.
Then open your app and the magazine title should be there waiting for you to read. Each time you want to download and then read a magazine that you've checked out, open and log into your BCPL RBdigital account using the app.
Need more help?
If you need further assistance I suggest the MyLibrarian service (http://www.bcpl.info/mylibrarian) available at amy BCPL branch.(http://www.bcpl.info/hours-locations/#neighborhood )