Last Updated: Aug 24, 2020 Views: 788
Follow the steps below to search the Marina catalog and request a title via our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) system:
- Use this link (https://maryland.relaisd2d.com/?LS=BCPL) to go to the login page.
- Type your library card number (without any spaces between numbers) and press Enter.
- In the search screen that appears, type in a title, author or subject and press Enter (or select Advanced Search and type in a title and an author).
- Select the desired title from the results list and view the detailed list of owning libraries to verify that at least one copy has "Requestable" next to it.
- Select a BCPL branch from the "Select a Pickup Location" drop down menu.
- Select the Request button/link. If there are no requestable items you will not see the Request button.
If your BCPL account has your current email address then you will receive a Request Number confirmation, and you may also receive an email notification that your request was received. This initial email only confirms the online request. It is not a notification that the item is available for pickup at your designated branch location. Once the item has been delivered to the pickup location, you will be notified by email that it is ready for pickup. If you have any questions or did not receive an email confirmation then call any BCPL branch for help with checking and updating the email associated with your library account. Find a list of all BCPL branch locations (with their hours, phone numbers and links to email them).