Last Updated: Mar 03, 2022 Views: 81
The Daily Record is included in the library's Gale General OneFile database. To find and search within this publication try the steps below. You will need your library card number and PIN if you are accessing the database from a computer outside of the library.
- Go to BCPL's Research Databases page.
- Scroll down the list of databases and select Gale General OneFile.
- If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to log into your library account.
- Go to Publication Search (as shown in the image below).
- In the Publication Search field, enter Daily Record.
- Look for the name of publication, which should appear as a link in the search results below the Publication Search field.
- Select an issue in the results list by clicking on it and then browse through a list of the article titles from that one edition.
- Or you can do a keyword search - look to the far right of your screen, find the SEARCH WITHIN PUBLICATION box, and type in a keyword, subject or name of an article (as shown in the image below)
If you have any trouble finding what you what, email us the date of the issue and/or the title or subject of the article and we can search it for you.