Last Updated: Feb 27, 2020 Views: 922
Library customers can access Lynda.com course content through the Lynda.com mobile app or via BCPL’s website. They will need their library card number and PIN to log in.
How to log in to BCPL’s Lynda.com
Via a web browser:
- Go to BCPL’s Research Databases page.
- Select Lynda.com from the list.
- Enter your library card number and library PIN/password when prompted.
Via the Lynda.com mobile app for Android or Apple/iOS:
- Download the Lynda.com app from the Google PlayStore or AppStore.
- Open the app.
- Select “Already a member?”
- From the top of the screen select “Organization” tab (not the Individual tab).
- Under the Web Portal field, enter bcpl.info and click on “Log in” (no need to input your library card and PIN but you can)
- A login screen will appear and ask for your library card and PIN, enter them and click on Log in.
- A dialog box will pop up that asks, “Open in Lynda.com?” Select Open.