Last Updated: May 23, 2019 Views: 415
As of January 1, 2015, customers who have provided us with a current email address can receive courtesy Reminder Notices 3 days before items become overdue. Reminders notices are sent by email and optional text message only. Phone or mailed notification is not available for almost overdue reminder notices. NOTE: These courtesy reminder notices should not be solely relied upon as reminders of item due dates. We have no control over email or text once it leaves our system.
To get reminder notices, add or change your email address through the My Account section of our home page
- Login to your account using your library card number without spaces and your password. Unless you changed it, your password is the last four digits of the phone number the library has listed in your account
Forgot your password? You will need to phone (press 3 for Library Accounts) or visit any BCPL branch (https://www.bcpl.info/locations/index.html) for assistance.
- Click on the Contact Information and Preferences button to add or change your email address
- Under Preferences, click box under
Send e-mail reminder notices:
- Finally click the Submit Change Request button at the bottom
- To ensure that you get your email by adding these 3 addresses to your email address book: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
For more information about your library account, please telephone your branch (press 3 for Library Accounts), visit your nearest BCPL branch, or call our Shelf Help line at 410-494-9063